If you’ve tried the SPELL YOUR NAME WORKOUT, here’s another one for you.
Want to keep it creative? Try the card game!
You can perform this by yourself or with your family.
You can always change up the exercises to keep it fresh.
Here is a great example give by a friend and an awesome trainer Julie M.
Here is how the fitness game is played:
- Hearts= CARDIO: Jumping jacks / mountain climbers / modified burpees)
*cycle through for each hearts you get
- Diamonds = UPPER BODY : Push ups (can be done on wall or knees)
- Spades = LEGS: Squats or Lunges
- Clubs = CORE: Sit ups / Russian twists / bird dogs)
* cycle through each time a spade is picked
- ACE = 1 minute plank
HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY REPS TO DO OF EACH EXERCISE?
- The number on the card is the reps you are to perform.
Check out her video as she takes her boyfriend through the fitness game.