by Molly Linek, RD
Serving Size: 4
● Handful of raisins
● 3x 5oz cans tuna, drained* (OR sub with chicken)
● 1/4 c sunflower seeds
● 1/3 c mayo
● 1/4 c dried cranberries
● 1 head of romaine lettuce (for wraps) (OR sub with arugula, mixed greens)
1. Mix the following together: 3 cans tuna, drained + 1/4c sunflower seeds + 1/3c mayo + 1/4c dried cranberries (break apart if needed) + raisins (or grapes if you have them) + S&P, to taste
2. Store in air-tight container in fridge until ready to use.
3. Serve in a lettuce wrap or over a bed of your favorite lettuce. I like arugula
because of its peppery taste.