A great way to combine a good strength and endurance routine. A calorie torcher and muscle activator….especially before and after Thanksgiving.
- Begin with a good 5 minute warm-up
- Begin with the stairclimber and go for 5 minutes at a pace that is manageable but will challenge you outside your normal comfort zone- My rule of thumb is gauging the challenge, at each minute I re-evaluate if I should stay the speed I am currently doing or should pick it up. I usually begin at level 8 and end up between 13-15 by the time 5 minutes is complete.
- After the 5 minute interval I go into lower body strength. My target will either be squats or lunges of 8-10 reps
- Once I have finished my set of lower body, Ill take up to 1-2 minutes break then I hit upper body- The Rower
- Rower, I target a goal of 50 reps at level 10.
- Then I go straight ino upper body strength exercise of Push-Ups or Horizontal Rows 2 sets 8-10 reps
- Once I have completed it all, I will repeat ALL of it again-
It all depends on what kind of time you have to do this workout routine- Example, if you only have 30 minutes of time, you may only get through this 2-3 times. But if you have a hour, you might get in 3-5 times. It also depends on the rest you take between the exercises.
Ill tell you, either way, ITS A GREAT WORKOUT that will have you sweating bullets and body rockin!!
Cheers to a Make it right, get it tight workout!