Pay attention to the signs!
Frequent illness is a sign that your body is out of balance. Here are a few points to consider in helping to correct that balance…
- It’s ok to make an appointment and see your DOCTOR! Getting your blood work taken is important so you know if your body is lacking something that is essential
- Examine YOUR LIFESTYLE- That means all aspects that involve what you are currently doing (physically, nutritionally, mentally…the list goes on. Just a few examples of examining your lifestyle are:
- –> Are you getting enough sleep (7-8 hrs)?
- –> Get some fresh air (sunlight too)
- –> Make time for At least 30 minutes of physical activity
- –> Eliminate any stressors
- –> Making better/supportive food choices
3. Start getting more STRUCTURE- Although plans don’t always pan out, its still smart work on more structure that can improve YOUR health