Recipe provided by a registered dietitian, Molly Linek.
Simple and EASY
● 2 tablespoons peanut oil
● 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into thin strips
● 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper
● 3/4 cup orange juice
● 2 tablespoons soy sauce
● 1 tablespoon cornstarch
● 2 cups frozen baby peas, thawed, or frozen broccoli
● 1/2 cup cashew pieces
1. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper on all sides.
2. Add the chicken to the wok.
3. Stir-fry until the chicken is cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Combine the orange juice, soy sauce, and cornstarch in a small bowl. Add this mixture to the chicken in the skillet or wok along with the
5. Add this mixture to the chicken in the skillet or wok along with the thawed peas.
6. Stir-fry for 2 to 4 minutes until the sauce thickens. Then stir in the cashew pieces and serve immediately over hot cooked rice or noodles.