How to make the original healthy chickpea cookie dough dip that will shock everyone who tries it!
recipe provided by Registered Dietitian, Molly Linek
● 1 1/2 cups chickpeas or white beans (1 can, drained and rinsed very well) (250g after draining)
● 1/8 tsp plus 1/16 tsp salt
● just over 1/8 tsp baking soda
● 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
● 1/4 cup nut butter of choice,
● 1/4 cup milk of choice, only if needed
● ½ cup brown sugar
● 1/3 cup chocolate chips
● 2-3 tbsp oats, flaxmeal, or almond flour as needed to thicken
Add all ingredients (except for chocolate chips) to a good food processor, and process until very smooth. Then stir in the chocolate chips.
If made correctly and blended long enough, this should have the exact texture of real cookie dough!