Quick Recipe share for those of you who like dips for their veggies. Definitely a healthier choice to try!
I tried this healthy version of dill dip a few weeks ago and really liked it. It had flavor and it was light and creamy.
As the Registered Dietitian who made this recipe explains, “It’s an easy and tasty dill dip recipe that has simple, clean ingredients. Great for veggie platters and packed lunches (snacks). Fat free, packed with protein and probiotics.”
- 1 cup of plain low far Greek yogurt
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon f dried dill or chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
Serve with YOUR choice of fresh veggies. My opinion, you can never go wrong with the sliced bell peppers.
- Add all of the ingredients into a small mixing bowl. Stir well until they are fully combined. Adjust seasonings as needed, to taste.
- Serve directly after prepared or store in the fridge or air tight container for up to 1 hour.