Recipe shared by Registered Dietician, Molly Linek
5 minute recipe!
● 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
● 2 tsp dutch cocoa, or additional regular
● 3 tbsp spelt, white, or oat flour
● 2 tbsp sugar, or sub monk fruit if desired
● scant 1/4 tsp baking powder
● 1/8 tsp salt
● 1 tbsp oil or nut butter
● 3 tbsp milk of choice
● 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
*Be sure to grease the mug before starting.
*If you can’t find dutch cocoa, subbing additional regular will still work; it will just have less of a brownie flavor.
*Microwave times will vary depending on wattage and if using one or two dishes – I cooked mine for 1 minute, followed by two 10-second increments.