What you need:
● 3 ounces cream cheese (softened)
● 4 to 5 whole wheat tortillas
● 2 tomatoes (seeded and chopped)
● 2 avocados (chopped)
● 2 green onions (chopped)
● 10 slices bacon (already cooked)
● 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
● 2 tablespoons FULL FAT GREEK PLAIN YOGURT
● 2 cups mixed salad greens
Spread some of the softened cream cheese on each flour tortilla and set aside. In a large bowl combine the tomatoes, avocado, green onion, cooked bacon, ranch salad dressing, and mayonnaise and mix well.
Place this mixture on the tortillas and top with the salad greens; roll up. Serve immediately or wrap well and chill for 3 to 4 hours, then serve.