My name is Crystal Winfrey-Ellington a.k.a 4StarFitChic
What I would like YOU to know about me…My Background is versatile:
Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science and Sports Medicine
Former Racquetball and Track and Field Athlete:
- Started at age 6, playing Racquetball competitively
- 8 time state champion
- 5 time national champion
- 4 time world champion
- 4 year Racquetball Jr. Olympic Team member
- At 14 years old, was the youngest selected to train for the Junior U.S Racquetball Team, training 4 years in a row at the Olympic training center in Colorado Springs
Earned a Full ride Academic and Track & Field scholarship to Ball State University.
- Women’s Track Athlete of the week
- NCAA Regional Qualifier in the 400m dash
- All-MAC First Team in 400m Second Team in 200m
- Anchored MAC Championship winning 4*400m relay
More than 7 years in Fitness Management
- Health and Wellness Director at Canton YMCA
- Fitness Manager at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Health and Fitness Center
Nutritional Advisor and Certified Personal Trainer/Group Exercise Instructor
Wife and Mother of 2
Nothing is by coincidence, just the Lord ordering my steps.
All the opportunities and experience I have gained led me to beautiful and HEALTHY relationships. I have learned a lot and still growing and learning.
Join me in this beautiful yet complex journey. We ALL have a story. The major key is how we treasure our health through it…because without it we can’t get very far. Our health is indeed our wealth.
Stay healthy and blessed y’all!