For those of you up for a little fun fit challenge Is to complete these 12 exercises which will represent each month of the year of 2019. However long you take to complete each exercise will depend on how long it takes to complete all 12. The objective is to go from one exercise to the other. When you need to take a rest, take it.
Complete all 12 exercises by performing the reps associated with it. To make it “fun”, time yourself to see how long it takes for you to Complete all 12.
I have provided high impact and modified move clips!
- January: 1 Burpee
- February: 2 Push Ups
- March: 3 Squats
- April: 4 V-Ups
- May: 5 Plank Jacks
- June: 6 Lunges (each leg)
- July: 7 Alternating Jabs (each arm)
- August: 8 Reverse Crunches
- September: 9 High Knees (each knee)
- October: 10 Hip Thrusts
- November: 11 Lateral Flexion (each side)
- December: 12 Power Jumping Jacks
MAKE IT RIGHT, GET IT TIGHT INTO THE NEW YEAR!!!